If you are not sure what school your child is zoned for, click here, it will take you to the CCSD Zoning page.
If you have questions about bussing/transportation, please call the CCSD Transportation Department at 799-8111 or visit them at http://ccsd.net/departments/transportation.
Immunization Records Required for Enrollment
Nevada law requires that children be current on their immunizations before they are allowed to enter school. Parents should bring immunization records with them to school when they register their child.
A child will not be allowed to attend school until the documentation is provided. Exceptions are permitted based on religious belief or medical condition, which requires a letter from a health care provider.
- Four (4) DPT Doses. (Minimum age: 6 weeks) 4th dose must be on or after 4th birthday.
- Three (3) Polio Doses. (Minimum age: 6 weeks.) 3rd dose must be on or after the 4th birthday. Final dose at least 6 moths after the previous dose.
- Two (2) MMR doses. (Minimum age: 12 months.) 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 4 weeks.
- Two Hepatitis A doses. (Minimum age: 12 months.) 2nd dose must be given at least 6 months after the 1st dose. Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2002.
- Three Hepatitis B doses. (Minimum age: birth.) 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by 4 weeks. 2nd and 3rd dose must be separated by at least 8 weeks. 3rd dose at least 16 weeks after the 1st dose. 9Minimum are for 3rd dose: 24 weeks.) Required for students new to Nevada of District after July 1, 2002.
- Chickenpox (Varicella) 2 doses. (Minimum are:12 months.) 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 4 weeks. Physician verification of past disease required. Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2001.
More information is available by calling the Clark County Health District at 702-759-1000.or go to:
Southern Nevada Health District Main Facility
330 S. Valley View Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89107