- Student Check-Out
- 6/9/2020, 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Good morning Boxer Families!
Thank you for being patient as we plan for the school building to reopen.
We are happy to announce that the District has cleared us to begin Phase 2 of the reopening of schools next week. This will include Student Drop-off of school items, such as school instruments and library books, and Student Pick-up of personal items, such as preordered/prepaid yearbooks, PE locker contents, and personal instruments. If you do not have a yearbook, instrument, or PE contents to pick-up, or a school instrument or library books to drop-off, you should not come to campus.
All of the Student Drop-offs and Student Pick-ups will be done as a drive-thru in the bus parking lot at the rear of the school. The schedule for Drop-offs ad Pick-ups is organized by the student's last name in alpha order. It is extremely important that parents follow the schedule below to limit wait times and help us maintain social distancing.
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Last Names A - E 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Last Names F - J 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Last Names K - O 11:00 AM -12:30 PM
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Last Names P - T 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Last Names U - Z 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Procedures to follow for Student Drop-offs and Student Pick-ups:
- Report at your scheduled time to minimize crowds.
- Vehicles should not be parked and should stay in the car drive-thru line.
- Parents and students should remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Please pop your trunks so staff may place items in your trunk.
- If you miss your scheduled time, please call the office at 702-799-4560 to arrange for a pick-up time.
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience as we work through this process.
Stefanie Machin, Principal